BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 18

Ok so a quick catch up…….Gijon to Mundaka. The days have been long and the waves have given us sore arms, we’ve had a couple of flat days but they were welcomed as we checked out the local culture. Mundaka was a little dream, I have passed this place three times and on each of them it was flat. This time in was a couple of foot and busy as, but even though I couldn’t be bothered to fight the crowds I thought it rude to pass this wave. I ended up having a fun surf and sneaked a few long rides, I met a cool chick from France who was skippering a yacht and another fellow English lass who was living in the Canaries, it was a friendly vibe and I wanna come back soon. After, we checked out Playa Laga (across the river) this place was heavy, I thought I broke my nose, I came out bleeding and dizzy! The free camping was the most social yet, twenty vans or so all drinking and dancing in the local bar, good times!!!

0 comments: